“Well, I don't believe that climate change is just an issue that's convenient to bring up during a campaign. I believe it's one of the greatest moral challenges of our generation. That's why I've fought successfully in the Senate to increase our investment in renewable fuels. That's why I reached across the aisle to come up with a plan to raise our fuel standards… And I didn't just give a speech about it in front of some environmental audience in California. I went to Detroit, I stood in front of a group of automakers, and I told them that when I am president, there will be no more excuses — we will help them retool their factories, but they will have to make cars that use less oil.”
— Barack Obama, Speech in Des Moines, IA, October 14, 2007
Live 2U from Obama HQ
- Victory Speech in South Carolina
- Message from OBAMA
- Obama : Supporter From NEVADA..
- "I Got a Crush...On Obama" By Obama Girl
- Woman For Obama..
- Nebraska Sen. Nelson Endorses Obama
- Hillary Clinton in Barack Obama race row
- Senator John Kerry endorses Barack Obama
- Clinton, Obama Turn to Economy
- When I Decided To Run For Senate I Did
- Obama Has The Tone And Temperament To Bring new er...
- As You May Know I Was Proud To you all...
- And When President Obama Steps Out Of Air
- Why I'm Supporting Barack Obama
- From New Jersey we present this jersey rising...
- Man For Me (Ode to Barack)
- Letter from OBAMA...
- TQ New Hampshire...
- Dont give up - CHANGE we can believe in.
- Obama verses Carl Lewis
- Obama Family in Kenya Watches US Vote
- From a Big Boost for Obama to a Sharp Blow
- 'Defamation claim merely' - President prospect bar...
- Further Barack Obama overcome Hillary Clinton
- Obama Made Clear That Forging A New Relationship
- Obama’s Willingness To Conduct Talks At The Highes...
- Obama Was Successful In Ensuring That
- Environmental Health Since Coming To USA by Obama
- Obama : Plan for a Clean Energy Future
- Barack Obama: In Addition Recognizing The Contrib...
- Obama - "Enough"
- ▼ January (31)